Education in Russia
In the World Health Organization and UNESCO rankings the Russian Medical colleges are leaders. In the world ranking, 30 Russian medical colleges feature in the top 100. The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by World Health Organization and Medical Council of India for screening test conducted by MCI. Compared to India Medical colleges, the fees charged by them is much lower.
The medical education in Russia compares with western education and offers very good infrastructure and facilities. In the evaluation of student’s performance, their progress in mastering the subject is monitored closely and objectively.
Studying MBBS in Russia has the following advantages
- No donation or capitation fee.
- No entrance Exam.
- Easy Admission Process.
- Russian medical degrees are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy of Russian Government. The living expenses for students are over around US$ 80 -100 (Up to 3250 Rs.) per month. This has made Russia as an economical educational destination.
- Study medicine in top Russian medical universities well known for research & development